Join our team at one of our locations.
National Periodontics Pty Ltd
National Periodontics provides specialist periodontal services throughout Australia. Our practices perform up to date periodontal procedures in a relaxed and welcoming environment. Your role will be to work with the Principle Periodontist in providing periodontal treatment and management to our patients.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Periodontist to join our team. We are currently seeking an experienced and reliable Periodontist to support our growing business on a national level. The job position is available immediately to the successful candidate.
In order to apply for this position, the successful candidate needs to meets the following requirements:
- Have all appropriate qualifications and hold a current Australian AHPRA certification.
- Flexible to travel locally and nationally to different locations within Australia.
- Must have a strong proven working history in periodontics.
- Assist Oral Therapist / Hygienist in post-operative periodontal care.
The successful candidate will also need to have the following requirements:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, and as part of a team.
- Be reliable, punctual and presentable.
The benefits to the successful candidate include, but not limited to the following:
- Developing ongoing experience through interaction with a
- Periodontist with 30 years’ experience.
- Work with cutting edge technology in the field of periodontology.
- Possible succession planning.
- Competitive remuneration.
If you want to work in an expanding and positive environment, please ensure you submit your resume and cover to National Periodontics.